- Who: Who's on your team? Which community are you planning on working with?
- What: What kind of project do you envision?
- When: What's the timeline?
- Where: Where will this happen?
- Why: Why do you want to do this?
- How: What methods are you planning on using? (performance, design, lecture series, etc.)
Over the next few minutes, please talk with the other people in your group to brainstorm a project you could work on that is focused on a place. Figure out:
* Please contribute one or more items to each of the following lists: individuals & organizations, materials & supplies, themes, lexicon.
* As you are thinking about what to contribute to each of those lists, think of a place that might provide inspiration for a site-specific project. That place could be--
* Write your name next to each item you add to each of of the lists.
Welcome to this session! Here are some things we will cover during this session --